Did you know? You are not required to go to the dealer to maintain your new car warranty!
Mitchell-Schuster Automotive can perform your manufacturer required scheduled maintenance AND maintain your new car warranty.
Whether you need an oil change, need your entire transmission replaced, or have an electrical problem that is driving you crazy, Mitchell-Schuster Automotive is your one stop automobile repair and service shop.
Our friendly, experienced, reliable staff works hard to keep you satisfied and keep your car where it belongs - ON THE ROAD!
Under the Car
- ABS Service and Repair
- Axle Repair
- Brake Service and Repair
- Car/SUV/Truck Tires
- Catalytic Converters
- CV Shafts and joints
- Drive line Repair
- Exhaust and Muffler Repair
- Four Wheel Drive Repair
- Rack and Pinion Steering Systems
- Shock Absorbers and Struts
- Springs and Suspension
- Steering and Chassis
- Power Steering Service
- Universal Joint
- Wheel Alignment
- Wheel Balancing
- Wheel Bearings
Exterior and Accessories
- Headlights and Headlamps
- Electrical Accessories
- Power Window and Door Lock Repair
- Trailer Hitches
- Windshield Service
- Pre-Purchase Vehicle Evaluations
- Safety Inspections
- Classic Car Repairs and Upgrades
- Towing Service
- Maintenance and Repairs on
- Jet Skis
- Lawn Mowers
- Snow Blowers
- Utility Trailers
- Horse Trailers
- Handicap Vehicles and Accessories
We do our best to make servicing your vehicle as convenient as possible:
- We service the whole vehicle, from bumper to bumper.
- Ask us about our complimentary loaner vehicles.
- Early bird and after hour key drop.
- No work is done without your authorization.
- 24 months or 24,000 mile warranty on parts and labor for most repairs.
- Computerized service records.
- We accept Cash, Debit cards, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and Checks
- We are open Monday thru Friday, 7:30 am to 4:00 pm.